Stryker Ambulance Stretcher Sales Manager Job Perth
Territory Manager – Ambulance, Resus and Acute
Not all jobs in the pre-hospital emergency health care sector involve attending patient call-outs and trips to and from hospitals. At the College, we like to highlight the diversity of the profession where it’s not unusual to change roles and do a different job, whilst still remaining in the paramedical sector.
Take this job with world-famous paramedical equipment supplier Stryker. They’re advertising for a sales manager to take control of their Western Australia operations. An opportunity to be out and about visiting the private sector hospitals as well as perhaps the opportunity to expand into mining, oil and gas and the vast array of companies working in support roles to the resource sector.
Here’s what the ad says about the Stryker Ambulance Stretcher Sales Manager Job Perth.
Stryker are a team of high achievers and are driven by not just meeting their own ambitious goals, but by exceeding them. Stryker are proud to be working for a worldwide leader in the medical device industry that is committed to continuous improvement, a culture of accountability, a winner’s intensity, innovation that endures and a strong service ethic.
They love the fact that their products and work has made a different to the lives of patients and health care professionals in restoring active life.
Does this sound like the kind of culture you would thrive in? This Territory Manager role offers you the opportunity to join our Medical team in VIC selling our Emergency Medical Response portfolio in hospitals!
Selling Lucas device, Defibrillators and AED’s
Your role will involve:
- Conducting sales activities to gain sales growth and market share with existing and new customers through negotiation, customer focus and education.
- Present in the EDs, ICUs & CCUs to assist Health Care Professionals maximise the use and application of the Lucas device, Defibrillators and AED’s
- Build strong working relationships with key hospital contacts to maximise business opportunities, and will provide added value to our customers through your product knowledge and understanding of their preferences and needs.
To be considered and in the running to be offered this job applicants will have:
- A previous track record of exceptional performance within the medical device or pharmaceutical sales industry.
- Knowledge of the medical / hospital markets will be complemented by your communication, negotiation and influencing skills, your commitment to quality and your passion for exceeding your customer’s expectations.
- Your drive to succeed combined with your love of the ‘thrill of the chase’ will ensure your success in this role.
Apply below, or to find out more about this or any other role with Stryker, go to www.stryker.jobs.Apply For The Stryker Ambulance Stretcher Sales Manager Job Perth Job Here -->