Ambulance Attendant National Patient Transport Australia
National Patient Transport (NPT) Group has grown to become one of Australia’s leading providers of private non-emergency patient transport. With a large fleet of patient transport vehicles, NPT provides patient transport services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
With branches located across Sydney, they are seeking candidates for the role of Ambulance Transport Attendant to join their expanding team.
NPT will provide all successful candidates with a comprehensive induction program to assist with transition into the non emergency patient transport environment. NPT is committed to continuing professional development, and their operations are supported by NPT HEART – NPT’s Registered Training Organization (RTO).
Successful applicants will be offered a roster that includes day, afternoon and weekend shifts including public holidays.
- Full time positions available.
- Must have an unrestricted license.
- Primary care, monitoring and treatment of patient during their journey
- Providing structured clinical handovers for all inter-hospital and diagnostic related transfers
- Performing, as part of a team, to deliver high quality care and treatment in a timely, safe and efficient manner
- Complying with patient care documentation requirements
- Adhering to relevant clinical and operation regulations, policies and procedures
- Driving of patient transport vehicles in line with respective road rules in place across NSW.
- Ambulance Transport Attendant: Current qualifications in paramedicine. Diploma of Paramedical Science or Bachelor of Paramedicine.
- Recent healthcare experience
- Current National Police Check and Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain prior to commencement)
- Current unrestricted driver’s license
- Ability to work professionally as part of a team, providing high standards of patient care with effective communication and interpersonal skills.