Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS)
Ambulance Transport Attendant (ATA) Jobs Victoria
RFDS are currently seeking Ambulance Transport Attendants to provide high quality patient care and treatment during the transport of patients with a wide variety of medical conditions in Mildura and Murray, Victoria.
More about Ambulance Transport Attendant Jobs Mildura RFDS
The Ambulance Transport Attendants will:
- At the very minimum possess a (HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science)
- Perform patient assessment, intervention and assess the effectiveness of any intervention in accordance with all RFDS MPC policies and procedures, NEPT regulations and within prescribed scope of practice.
- Perform independently and problem solve within established policies and procedures as well as work collaboratively with other team members when required.
- Maintain an understanding of RFDS MPC Policies and procedures and Non-Emergency Patient Transport Regulations to support best practice.
- View RFDS planes flying across Australia here.
Location: Mildura & Murray
Work Type: Casual/Vacation
Healthcare & Medical – Ambulance/Paramedics
Selection Criteria and Experience Required:
- Minimum qualification of Qualified as Ambulance Transport Attendant (Diploma of Paramedical Science), Ambulance Officer, Ambulance Paramedic or Division 1 Registered Nurse.
- Experience working in the non-emergency patient transport sector in an equal role.
- Hold a current Victorian Driver’s License (mandatory) and have the ability to drive in both city and country traffic conditions
- A current satisfactory National Police Check
- A current satisfactory Working with Children Check
The employer: Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS)
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. Using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, they deliver extensive primary health care and 24-hour emergency service to those who live, work and travel throughout Australia.
Medical services needed by people living in rural and remote areas of Australia are no different to services required in our large cities, but the vast distances that small rural populations have to overcome to access health services, provide a real challenge. The Royal Flying Doctor Service works to assist country Australians in many ways.
With a waiting room of 7.69 million square kilometres, the RFDS provides 24-hour aeromedical emergency services that can reach anywhere, no matter how remote, within hours. Combined with telehealth consultations, fly-in fly-out GP and Nurse clinics, mobile dental services, patient transfers, and a myriad of other health services, the RFDS is constantly working to see that those living in rural and remote areas can enjoy the same health outcomes as those living in city areas.
Ready to apply for Ambulance Transport Attendant Jobs Mildura RFDS?Apply for this job: Ambulance Transport Attendant Jobs Mildura RFDS -->