Casual Fire Safety and Emergency Procedures Instructors
Fire EMT is a growing fire safety and emergency management training organization based in North Brisbane, servicing well-known brands throughout Australia including SE Queensland. They are going through a period of growth with the recent implementation of innovative compliance and evacuation management solutions, they are looking for people to help on there journey.
They are a small, professional and dedicated team. They encourage and support ongoing staff development for all staff.
About the role:
The role will commence as casual with the opportunity for the right candidate to take on more responsibilities that could lead to a permanent position. The focus of the role will be providing there clients with adaptive site-specific training, progressing to Fire Safety Advisor responsibilities and developing client relationships.
Starting off casual, the right person must consider training, safety and client services as their career path.
Customer service and client management is a big part of this role, so you need to be flexible, highly organized and well presented.
Additionally, to be considered for this role you must have:
- Current Queensland open drivers license
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (or near completion)
- Experience in customer service and/or client management
It would be great if you also have (but not essential):
- A current first aid certificate
- A qualification in ether work health & safety and/or workplace emergency response
- Experience or current license as a Fire Safety Advisor in Queensland
- Experience delivering fire safety & evacuation training and/or fire safety inspections
This is a sample job.-->