Casual Relief Emergency Services Officers
Corporate Protection Australia is a specialist, dynamic and highly professional security organization specializing in the maritime, mining, aviation and critical infrastructure sectors. Credentials in providing practical and effective solutions to some of Australia’s major organizations ensure standing at the forefront of the industry.
Business offers a truly dynamic environment that fosters creativity, rewards initiative and provides opportunities for personal and professional growth. They are positioned as a true specialist provider looking for only the best and most experienced people in the industry.
They are currently seeking applications from experienced & qualified Emergency Services Officers who will work at Curragh mine site.
They are seeking individuals with a demonstrated ability to work effectively as an emergency response team member, who possess a high level of physical and mental fitness to meet the challenging needs of the emergency response environment.
You must be able to competently operate all emergency response equipment and vehicles, be willing and able to learn new skills, teach and mentor others and promote shared learning through logical and innovative methods.
Your ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations will see you succeed in this role. You must be able to work in Australia without restriction.
To be successful, you MUST have:
- Current Manual MR Driver’s License
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response Rescue
- Certificate III Public Safety (Firefighting Operations) or (Firefighting and Emergency Operations)
- PUASAR025A Undertake Confined Space Rescue
- PUASAR024A Undertake Road Crash Rescue
- PUASAR032A Undertake Vertical Rescue
- RIIERR201D – Conduct fire team operations or PUAFIR203B Respond to urban fire
- Advanced First Aid and Advanced CPR
- Coal Board Medical with Mines Rescue
- Drug and alcohol testing qualification
- Provide First Aid + CPR
- Standard 11 Mining Induction
- Work safely in the construction industry “White Card’
- Minimum three years full-time ERT experience
Highly regarded qualifications:
- Queensland Security officer Monitoring license
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Healthcare (Ambulance)
- Certificate IV in Public Safety (Firefighting Supervision
Corporate Protection Australia Group acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples of this nation. They also acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands on which our company is located and where they conduct business. They pay respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present.
CPA is an Equal Employment Opportunity and inclusive employer
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.Apply now for Casual Relief Emergency Services Officers -->