Stryker Ambulance Stretcher Sales Manager Job Perth Territory Manager – Ambulance, Resus and Acute Not all jobs in the pre-hospital emergency health care sector involve attending patient call-outs and trips to and from hospitals. At the College, we like to highlight the diversity of the…
Ambulance Transport Attendants needed in Keilor East, Melbourne. Royal Flying Doctor Service Victoria is in need of ambulance transport attendants in Keilor East. This is a Melbourne-based position. The Ambulance Transport Attendants or Patient Transport Officers provide high quality patient care and treatment during the transport of patients…
Choosing the right pathway to become a Paramedic can often be confusing. Here in Australia, the traditional pathway is to enrol in a 3 year university course and study a Bachelor degree in Paramedic Science. Or like many others who simply want to experience what…
International SOS Seeking Offshore Paramedics Interested in working offshore on rigs (oil and gas paramedics) and other platforms as a Paramedic? International SOS is seeking qualified and experienced paramedics to work in their offshore location in Australian Waters off the coast of Western Australia. Delivering high level and quality…
Corporate Protection Australia Seeking Intensive Care Paramedic
CPA, a well known specialist, dynamic and highly professional organisation specialising in the maritime, mining & remote medicine industries, is looking for experienced intensive care paramedics.
There are two vacancies for the position and the chosen candidates will work a roster of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
Location: Perth; CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Work Type: Full Time
Essential Selection Criteria and Experience Required:
- Have at least 7 years combined experience in emergency medicine, primary care and remote area medicine
- Have intermediate level computer and database management skills
- Be a reliable self-starter
- Exhibit initiative
- Be a strong team player with good relationship building skills
- Have the ability to respond to advice or a request and share/exchange information
- Adaptable to a dynamic working environment.
- Work to a plan and deliver in a timely manner.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively to management, regulators, executives, front line work force.
- Have experience with mass casualty and triage management
- Degree in Paramedical Science
- Current qualification in Advanced Life Support Level 2
- Certificate IV Training and Assessing
- Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC)
- Tropical Basic Off Shore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (TBOSIET)
- Recognised competency (Australian Standard) in Alcohol and Other Drugs sample collection
- Major Incident Medical Management Support (MIMMS) Training
- Previous experience in an Oil and Gas or Intensive Care setting desireable
Desirable Selection Criteria:
- Advanced Trauma qualification
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Hygiene
- Previous remote experience
- Basic Excel
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, with TAE40110 or equivalent
- Mass Casualty and Triage Management
- Competency and experience in winch rescue and retrieval.
About Corporate Protection Australia
CPA Group’s medical division has the proven ability to provide medical and rescue services and equipment to the mining, oil and gas, maritime, government and critical infrastructure sectors.
They understand the associated risks, required training and staffing qualifications and experience to ensure a seamless transition into project operations.
CPAG Health and Medical is managed by industry-leading professionals who have delivered services ranging from a single Medic right through to the establishment and management of large hospitals in developing countries.
if you apply for this job, you will be important to them and they’ll take the time to understand your project and your objectives.
For further information on CPA emergency & medical services, please contact them.
Find out more about Corporate Protection Australia on their website.
Read about what it’s like to work for Corporate Protection Australia on SEEK.
Please click apply now (https://au.jora.com/job/rd/d6d3b706323ab99e9227cabac6bb6141?sp=serp&sponsored=false&sr=3&tk=o3QyhwjcWkXmhuNe88H0-nFUjCsmTZ3EyBHpi12Uc) button or visit CPAG: www.cpagroup.com.au for further information.
MSS Strategic: Medical and Rescue Queensland Paramedic Job MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue is looking for qualified paramedics to work on a fixed term, rotational FIFO rosters in Queensland. Delivering first response to emergency incidents, participating and supporting Fire and Rescue Training (FRT) on site,…