Ambulance Victoria: Clinic Transport Officer Job
Giving back to the community is a great advocacy and one of the best ways to do that is to be of service to your community, just like being a part of Ambulance Victoria whose services were born in the community and community remains at the heart of everything they do.
Ambulance Victoria invites applications for the positions of Clinic Transport Officer (Casual), Certificate III in Non-Emergency Patient Transport required based in the Melbourne regions of Metropolitan East and Metropolitan North/East and South/East.
The Clinic Transport Officer role:
- a casual Opportunity
- an opportunity to work and give back to your Community
- aims to provide care and transport to Non-Emergency patients
- adheres to the primary objective of providing an effective and efficient service in the transport of Non-Emergency patients between home and hospital or medical facilities to assist in achieving service goals and targets relating to Non-Emergency transport
- follows the rosters between the hours of 6:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend work on a rotating roster basis
- entails primarily working as a single officer in a clinic car but will be required to drive and operate all vehicle types
More about Clinic Transport Officer Job Melbourne Ambulance Victoria
What’s in it for the Ambulance Transport Attendants?
- enjoy a professional working environment that recognises the importance of work/life balance
- salary packaging options
- generous personal leave entitlements
- accrued days off for full time roles
- other benefits including free on-site parking.
Ambulance Victoria believes their people are their greatest resource and the sustainability of their workforce depends on how well they utilise their people’s skills and abilities. If you’re ready to play an integral role and deliver results that help make a real difference, be a part of Ambulance Victoria.
Work Type: Casual/Vacation
Healthcare & Medical – Ambulance/Paramedics
Selection Criteria and Experience Required:
- Applicants must hold a Certificate III in Non-Emergency Patient Transport, or hold one of the following alternative Ambulance qualifications – Qualified Ambulance Paramedic, Diploma of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) or Bachelor of Health Science – Paramedic degree.
- A current Victorian driver licence is also essential.
- Upon commencement with Ambulance Victoria, all successful applicants must be available to attend a two week induction program in South Melbourne, from February 2018 onwards. The induction will be based around office hours, Monday to Friday for the duration of the program.
- The successful applicant will be required to pass a medical and physical fitness assessment as determined by Ambulance Victoria.
Ready to apply for Clinic Transport Officer Job Melbourne Ambulance Victoria?Apply for this job: Clinic Transport Officer Job Melbourne Ambulance Victoria -->