Corporate Protection Australia (CPA): Emergency Response Coordinator Job Gladstone
Get into Emergency Response leadership in the oil and gas industry, and become a part of a positive and highly-driven team, with Corporate Protection Australia (CPA) in Gladstone, Queensland. [Reference: Emergency Response Coordinator Job Gladstone CPA]
They are on the lookout for a Emergency Response Coordinator who is service-focused and willing to be the best they can be in the job. If you’re the type of person who likes to step out of their comfort zone, try something different and inspire others to provide high levels of service, you should consider applying for this Emergency Response Coordinator job now. In terms of pre-hospital emergency health care qualifications, this role requires only the HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care ^ which is the second highest qualification in the vocational sector and can be RPL’d for the right candidates.
More about the Emergency Response Coordinator Job Gladstone CPA
- is initially appointed to a 6-month contract, with a strong possibility to become permanent for the right person
- Monday – Friday schedule
- ideal for candidates living local to the Gladstone region or willing to relocate.
Location: Gladstone & Central QLD
Work Type: Full Time
Mining, Resources & Energy – Oil & Gas – Operations
Selection Criteria and Experience Needed
- Strong fire, rescue and incident command experience
- Ability to lead, inspire and develop the emergency response team
- Cert IV ^ or Cert III in Public Safety – Fire Fighting / Emergency Operations ^ or equivalent
- Including Rescue modules for Vertical, Confined Spaces, and Car Crash, plus Working at Heights and Hazardous Materials modules
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Fire Safety Advisor ^ (Current) [Queensland First Safety Advisor Training ^] Skills and knowledge needed to advise on appropriate emergency planning and be familiar with all aspects of building fire safety
- Current Manual Driver’s and HR Licence
- Construction white card ^
- Strong administration and computer skills
- HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care ^
The employer: Corporate Protection Australia (CPA)
The Corporate Protection Australia Group (CPA Group) provides premium corporate (human and asset) protection to the mining, maritime and critical infrastructure industries.
They are a 100% Australian owned business going through a string growth phase. They provide innovative, dynamic and specialised emergency services, security, medical, health and consulting services to organisations across the resources.
Corporate Protection Australia‘s business offers a truly dynamic environment that fosters creativity, rewards initiative and provides opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Ready to apply for Emergency Response Coordinator Job Gladstone CPA?Apply for this job: Emergency Response Coordinator Job Gladstone CPA -->