Experienced Paramedic ESO New Project QLD
Falck is a Nordic based group with its head office in Denmark providing rescue, healthcare and safety services. The Group has enjoyed rapid international growth in recent years and now has activities in more than 45 countries on six continents, employing in excess of 34,000 people.
Falck has been awarded a long term contract to provide specialized medical services to a construction bauxite mine site in Far North QLD.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Caring and empathetic approach to supporting the injured or ill
- Management of triage and emergency first aid situations
- Respond to fire or rescue situations through demonstrated experience
- Drug & Alcohol testing
- Hydration testing
- Participate in Incident and Accident Investigations
- Active participation in pre-start meetings
- Office administration and Report writing.
Essential selection criteria and experience required:
- Diploma in Paramedical Science or higher
- Certificate 3 in Mines Rescue
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE preferable)
- 4×4 Course (RIIVEH305E or PMASUP236B or SISODRV302A)
- Current open drivers license
- Construction white card
- Drug and alcohol testing qualification
- Minimum three years recent experience working in a remote paramedical role
Desirable Selection Criteria:
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
Note: Please include your cover letter covering the selection criteria along with your CV in your application.
Please click apply now button and all shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly
Apply for this job on SEEK -->