Falck – AMRUN Project – Paramedic/ESO Job
Location: Weipa, QLD
About This Role
Falck is looking for experienced paramedics and ESOs (dual qualified) that will carry out duties and responsibilities for their AMRUN Project.
Applicants Must Hold
- Diploma in Paramedical Science or higher
- Certificate 3 in Mines Rescue
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE preferable)
- 4×4 Course (RIIVEH305E or PMASUP236B or SISODRV302A)
- Current open drivers licence
- Construction white card
- Drug and alcohol testing qualification
- Minimum three years recent experience working in a Fire Fighting/ESO role
- Minimum three years recent experience working in a remote paramedical role
Applicants with the following are HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Fire Fighting qualifications
Falck’s mission is to prevent accidents and disease; provide assistance in situations of emergency, accidents and need; and help people move on with their lives after illness or accidents.
Globally, Falck is a leader in rescue and safety courses, especially for staff in the offshore and maritime sector. At 35 training centres in 21 countries on five continents, Falck trains clients to take care of themselves and their colleagues.
“Empathy” and “determination” are core values of Falck employees.
Click APPLY FOR THIS JOB [experienced paramedic/ESO queensland mining] on INDEED now; or for further information, please contact Kobe Hales on 08 9452 6500.
[maxbutton id=”6″ url=”https://www.falck.no/karriere/job-page-viewer?jobid=74948486-CD08-4763-9C90-5DF02F3ABEFA” text=”APPLY FOR THIS JOB” ]