Vessel Flight Deck Operational Support Team
An international shipping company is currently looking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced Vessel Flight Deck Operational Support persons. The operation is based out of Sydney.
Qualification And Certification Requirements
- AMSA Certificate Of Pre Sea Safety Training.
- Maritime Security Identification Card.
- AMSA Medical.
- Pass a Commonwealth Base Line Security Clearance.
- Flight Deck Training Course would be advantageous.
- St. John Ambulance Occupational First Aid Qualification HLTSS00027 or equivalent would be advantageous.
- Pass a fitness test.
- Ensuring the safe and efficient movement of cargo/passengers to/from the flight deck transfer area.
- Consultation with the Aircraft Control Officer, the supervision of aircraft movements on deck and the correct ranging of aircraft for launch.
- Ensuring that safe and correct flight deck procedures are observed.
- Ensuring that the flight deck and adjacent areas are clear of all material that may cause foreign object damage.
Please click apply now button and all shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly