First Aid Responders
St John Ambulance (Victoria) is a known and trusted brand that has been providing services to Victorians for more than 135 years. There mission is to increase the level of life-saving First Aid skills within the community and save lives.
St John is the market leader, providing first aid and medical services to an extensive range of large sporting events, concerts, festivals and other community events. They also provide valuable services to corporate clients at events such as conferences and evening functions.
They are currently seeking to appoint people who are trained in First Aid to work alongside highly qualified and professional volunteers on varying events (weekdays, evenings and weekends) across the state. Due to the nature of the work, it is required that successful candidates will be available a minimum of 2-3 days per week.
Essential attributes and experience:
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service, professional with strong communication skills
- A history of providing care to members of the public and customers
- Experience in providing first aid or medical services
- High level of reliability with the ability to be flexible with shifts
- Capable of staying calm under pressure and consistently exceeding clients expectations
- Availability of 2-3 shifts per week
- Current (within the last 12 months) Provide First Aid certificate HLTAID003
- Current Driver License (Probationary P2 License (Green Ps) and above)
- Preparedness to undertake a criminal record check, Working With Children Check and a medical assessment
Advanced first aid qualifications or if you are currently training/employed in a healthcare profession and/or experience working with volunteers would be highly regarded.
What they offer:
- Comprehensive induction, orientation and training program.
- Tax free Salary Packaging options and Discount Cards.
- Great culture, engagement opportunities, staff events and functions, and a fun Social Club.
- Discounts on St John products.
Please apply by attaching your CV and cover letter addressing the Selection Criteria and follow the link below. Note: Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Note: St John will be contacting suitable candidates promptly to attend an Assessment Center. A requirement of the recruitment process will also include the participation in a First Aid knowledge assessment that will take place after interviews.
St John Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as an organization that regularly works with children, St John believes that all children have the right to be emotionally and physically safe at all times.
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.Apply now for First Aid Skills Responders Paramedical Ambulance Australia -->