Paramedic required for ongoing role in Toowoomba
HCA is seeking experienced Paramedics for an ongoing community role for a private client in Toowoomba Area .The role will be ongoing for a 12 month period . Initial start is 2 weeks full time respite cover , then 3 days a week for 4-5 hours each day .
The role involves accompanying a client to their regular outings /activities , to maintain their safety and provide expert medical care and intervention when required .
Skills required for role ( Mandatory for consideration for role)
- Experienced in the care / management of patients with Status Epilepticus
- Administration of medications via a port a cath
- Experience with Vagal nerve Stimulator
- O2 administration and competent in Manual ventilation ( bag and Mask)
As this is an ongoing role for potentially 12 months , they would be seeking applicants that are able to commit to the time frame .
Benefits of HCA
- Australia’s Largest Nursing Agency and supplier to ALL Public and Private facilities
- Access to online education to maintain your CPD points
- APP for your iPhone and Android – manage your shifts on your phone
- Electronic Timesheets – No more Paper to worry about
- HCA Rewards Program – Earn points towards Qantas frequent flyer, appliance and Adventures!
- Paramedic Required for Medical support of Private Client in Toowomba
- initially 2 weeks full time then 3 days a week
- ASAP start
Applications have closed for this job, previously advertised on SEEK.-->