Paramedic Jobs Casual Role – Brisbane QLD
HCA is seeking experienced Paramedics for an ongoing community role for a private client in Toowoomba Area .The role will be ongoing on a casual shift basis.
The role involves accompanying a client to their regular outings /activities , to maintain their safety and provide expert medical care and intervention when required .
Skills required for role
- Experienced in the care / management of patients with Status Epilepticus
- Administration of nasal Midazolam when required for seizure management
- O2 administration and competent in Manual ventilation ( bag and Mask)
As this is an ongoing role , they would be seeking applicants that are able to commit for an ongoing role .
Benefits of HCA
- Australia’s Largest Nursing Agency and supplier to ALL Public and Private facilities
- Access to online education to maintain your CPD points
- APP for your iPhone and Android – manage your shifts on your phone
- Electronic Timesheets – No more Paper to worry about
- HCA Rewards Program – Earn points towards Qantas frequent flyer, appliance and Adventures!
- Paramedic Required for Medical support of Private Client in Toowomba
- Casual shifts during week and occasional weekend and Respite cover
- Ongoing role
How to apply
If you would like to be part of the team, you can apply using the link below. Please ensure you include both a current resume and covering letter that addresses the role’s essential criteriaApply now for Paramedic required for ongoing casual role in Toowoomba -->