HR Officer Learning & Development Team Headquarters, Rozelle
Eligibility list will be established for future vacancies within the following:
- Human Resources Services
- Operational Recruitment
- Healthy Workplace Strategies
- Industrial Relations
- Organizational Development
Total remuneration package valued at $76,325pa (including salary $67,190pa to $68,860pa, annual leave loading and employers contribution to superannuation). Salary packaging arrangements providing additional benefits are also available.
- The successful applicant will be appointed under the terms and conditions of the Ambulance Service of NSW Administrative & Clerical Employees (State) Award and will be required to enter into the annual Performance Planning, Development & Review Program.
- Appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory conduct and services check, which includes referee/supervisor check, a review of National Criminal Record Check, review of Service Check Register, a review of sick leave, ability to undertake full duties of the position and clearance from the Professional Standards Unit.
- Applicants must address the selection criteria, attaching any associated documents together with their resume. Candidates who do not address the selection criteria will not proceed through the selection process.
- An eligibility list may be established for future vacancies.
- Please ensure you use your work email address so e Recruit can identify that you are internal to NSW Ambulance and/or NSW Health.
- It is a requirement that all candidates submit their applications online via e-Recruit. No paper based or email applications will be accepted.
Please click apply now button and all shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly
Apply for this job on SEEK -->