Paramedic Jobs in QLD
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue is a provider of premium emergency response and rescue, and health/paramedical services across Australia.
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue is the emergency health and rescue division of MSS Security group of companies. MSS Security is one of Australia’s largest security and emergency response services companies with a national infrastructure and over 7,000 staff across Australia.
Looking for self-motivated, driven paramedics who want to take ownership of their role and develop their skills to form part of a cohesive team that is striving for excellence.
Seeking career paramedics who want to act and be treated as a professional who can develop their career from this challenging position.
Currently have both full time and casual positions available who are seeking a rewarding career opportunity in Queensland. In these positions you will be part of the clinical team at site, responsible for providing first response to emergency situations. Additionally, you will be responsible for supporting site training and HSE activities.
As a Paramedic you will be part of an enthusiastic, committed and safety focused team, and will have demonstrated paramedic experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Paramedical Science or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience within a paramedic role or equivalent
- Paramedics Australasia Membership
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- Provide up to date immunizations for Tetanus and Hepatitis A&B
- Current National Police Clearance
- Ability to obtain and maintain AHPRA registration as a Paramedic
- RII30709 Certificate III Mines Emergency Response & Rescue, (or the ability to undertake the training to achieve).
- Current Coal Mine Workers Health Scheme Assessment (Coal Board Medical – Rescue)
- Current Physical Functional Capacity Evaluation
- BMA Core Induction or Mining Generic Standard 11
- Rehabilitation & Return to Work Coordinator Certification
If you would like to work as part of an exciting and growing team servicing there mining, energy and resources clients across Australia, please submit your CV, Cover Letter and supporting documents in PDF format.
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.Apply now for Medical and Emergency Rescue Paramedic QLD -->