EOI – Emergency Response Officers (ERO/ESO)
- Rapidly Growing & Successful Medical and Emergency Response Organization
- Career Development Opportunities
Due to there growth they are seeking to add existing dedicated, experienced and enthusiastic Emergency Response Teams across Australia to service there client base.
They are looking for Emergency Response Officers who are self-starters with experience working shift work (12 hour shifts) and who want to work for an organization that prides itself on striving to be the best private Medical and Emergency Organization in Australia. They seek individuals who believe that the only way to achieve this is by an absolute commitment to their own personal best in emergency response preparedness and emergency response training.
Fire & Safety Australia is one of Australia’s fastest growing providers of nationally recognized safety and emergency response training and services. There senior management team have over 30 years of combined experience in providing on site medical and emergency services to the resource, infrastructure and oil and gas sector. We are a company with a hardworking and collaborative approach who is focused on becoming Australia’s premier boutique provider of emergency response services and training.
Their company values set apart from the competition and show who are and what they want to achieve. Their company values and core purpose are what make different and an employer of choice within the training and safety industry.
Key Responsibilities include
- Assist in the control, confinement and/or suppression of fire and other incidents where there is a potential for a fire to occur for the purpose of protecting life and client’s assets and production capability
- Assist in the control, confinement and/or stabilization of incidents where person(s) are entrapped, injured and/or exposed to events that would adversely impact on their health and safety including structural and wildfire, structural collapse, industrial rescue, hazardous materials & dangerous substances
- Conduct risk analysis for projects and planned works and preparation of SWMS, rescue plans, fire attack plans and emergency preparedness plans
- Participate in the activities of the Emergency Response Team and undertake Emergency Response & Safety Operations to ensure that all procedures, functions and tasks relevant to these positions are being adequately applied, followed and carried out.
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue and/or Certificate III in Public Safety (Fire Fighting Operations or Fire and Emergency Operations)
- PUASAR032A – Undertake Vertical Rescue, PUASAR025A – Undertake Confined Space Rescue, PUASAR024A – Undertake Road Accident Rescue, PUAFIR308B – Employ personal protection at a hazardous materials incident, PUAFIR320 – Render hazardous materials incidents safe, PUAFIR203B – Respond to urban fire, PUAFIR204B – Respond to wildfire, PUAFIR302B – Suppress urban fire, PUAFIR303B – Supress wildfire, PUAFIR307B – Monitor hazardous atmospheres, PUAFIR207B – Operate breathing apparatus, PUAFIR207B – Operate breathing apparatus,
- AIIMS Level 1
You will be required to undertake a police check, work as part of there team, wear company uniform and support emergency response operations
Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply
APPLICATION METHOD- SEEK PORTAL ONLY
This position requires you to submit a comprehensive CV, cover letter outlining why you want to work that you understand and believe in their company values and a copy of your qualifications.Apply now for Medical and Emergency Response Development Opportunities