Emergency Services Officer
- Temporary Assignment’s
- Mining experience essential
- Hourly rate + super on all hours
Here’s a sample job where a company are seeing highly skilled and motivated Emergency Services Officers (ESO’s) for immediate start, based in Perth on varying rosters.
This role means taking absolute responsibility for Medical and Emergency Response on site.
To be successful in this role you must have strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills which can be demonstrated in your employment history.
The successful candidates will hold the following experience and qualifications:
- Certificate IV Health Care
- Minimum 3-5 years exp paramedic role
- Demonstrated onsite medical management
- Current WA Drivers Lenience – C Class.
- Current National Police Clearance
- Authorized Drug and alcohol collector
Highly desirable qualifications & experience:
- Certificate III Mines Rescue,
- Certificate IV OH&S
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment
- Experience in directing an Emergency Response Team in emergency and provide maintenance training to Emergency Response Team members.
- Ability to assist in facilitation of First Aid and Fire and Emergency Response training
- Experience in Workers Compensation and Injury Management