Operations Administrator – Richmond VIC
Proudly serving Australians since 1928, the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) provides emergency aero medical and health care services for people in rural and remote regions across Australia.
RFDS Victoria supports the work of the Flying Doctors throughout Australia, and is also growing its clinical services across the State.
Mobile Patient Care (MPC) is a service division of RFDS Victoria, providing non-emergency patient transport services in both rural and metropolitan locations across VIC and NSW.
In this challenging and diverse role you will assist in supporting the operations of the Mobile Patient Care team within the RFDS. The successful candidate will be involved in the most critical touchpoints across the business including rostering, learning and development, payroll and HR administration. The Operations Administrator will act as a vital conduit between internal staff located at various MPC branches across Victoria and New South Wales, as well as between other teams within the RFDS and external stakeholders.
- Work with the scheduling officer to coordinate additional shift coverage
- Manage staff contact database
- Effective and timely responses to staff queries and requests for action, referring enquiries to the right people and departments for action and response
- Work with the Learning and Development team to arrange training delivery and update relevant databases
- Liaise with the People and Culture team to effectively manage the on-boarding of staff via effective document collection and processing workflows
- Communicate with external stakeholders such as Ambulance Victoria to ensure staff are authorised and ready to work
- Work with the Payroll team to ensure that required documents are provided to support accurate and timely payroll decisions
Skills and Experience
- Experience with rostering and contacting staff to cover additional shifts
- Experience in creating and streamlining efficient processes and systems for easy storage and retrieval of vital information
- Strong problem solving skills
- Capability to influence others who are not direct reports through collaboration, excellent communication and teamwork
- Proven ability to design and deliver systems, processes and workflows to deliver business outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide reports and present findings to management teams to inform decision making
- Previous experience working on short term projects with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to manage time, multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Proficient computer literacy in Microsoft Office
If this sounds like you and you’re wanting to be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day, is committed to nurturing a supportive work environment and holds itself to the highest degree of ethics and integrity then apply today via the Apply Now button with your cover letter and resume.
Applications that do not include both a resume and cover letter will not be considered. Please note due to the large volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.Apply now for Mobile Patient Care Operations Administrator Service Victoria -->