Paramedic Training Officer
- Career development
- Work/life balance
- A culture focused on core values of Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment
What are they looking for?
- Enthusiastic team members with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Innovative thinkers who strive for excellence
HealthShare NSW provides support services to the NSW health system. An organization of over 6,500 staff, their services include food and patient support, linen, patient transport, procurement and logistics, and financial and employee transactions. They are the largest provider of these services in Australia. For more information please visit www.healthshare.nsw.gov.au
HealthShare NSW values diversity.
If you are a person with disability and require information or specific arrangements to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the Disability Employment Leader by email HSNSW-DisabilityEmployment@health.nsw.gov.au
If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person and would like some more information about applying for a role within HealthShare NSW, please contact one of Aboriginal Workforce Consultants on 1800 004 546 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
What you’ll be doing
This role is important in the change management, training will deliver flexible and practical education to a range of end users and this position will have primary responsibility for developing contemporary and stimulating learning solutions using various technologies and the delivery of training to health personnel. This role will require frequent travel to Health sites throughout New South Wales.
You will be asked to complete psychometric assessment (e.g. personality and cognitive abilities assessments) in the recruitment process for this position.
Successful candidate will be working towards or willing to complete a Cert IV TAE
- Proven current training qualifications e.g. TAFE Certificate IV in training and assessment with extensive experience in the support and training within a high performance / large scale human resources or employee transaction environment.
- Demonstrated recent preparation and facilitation of large scale training modules and development using a range of learning strategies and theory.
- Sound influencing and negotiation skills with all levels of staff, management and stakeholders involving complex issues.
- Capacity to use sound judgement and make prompt recommendations in response to constant operational changes.
- High-level oral and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to research and present information and presentations as well as good report writing skills.
- Sound time management skills and proven ability to prioritize and organize a complex workload, involving multi-tasking, with minimal supervision.
- Preparedness to be flexible and adapt to changing role requirements as HealthShare Service Center develops operationally with a significant focus on the provision of high level quality and customer focused services.
- Current NSW drivers license and must be able to travel 2-3 days each week