Paramedic Emergency Response – NSW
Paramedic Emergency Response Role Casual Positions NSW
They currently have casual positions available for Paramedics who are looking for a rewarding career opportunity in New South Wales. As a Paramedic you will be part of the site emergency response team by providing first response to all incidents. Additionally, you will be responsible for supporting site training and HSE activities.
These positions offer an immediate start for suitable candidates residing in the Sydney metropolitan area and surrounding suburbs. You will be rewarded with an attractive wage and various employee benefits.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Paramedical Science or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience within a paramedic emergency response role or equivalent
- Paramedics Australasia Membership
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- Provide up to date immunisations for Tetanus and Hepatitis A&B
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Physical Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Rehabilitation & Return to Work Coordinator Certification
Would you like to apply?
If you would like to work as part of an exciting and growing team servicing high profile clients across Australia, please submit your CV, Cover Letter and supporting documents as a PDF.Apply now for Paramedic Emergency Response Role Casual Positions NSW