Paramedics & Paramedic Emergency Service Officers
DIDO & FIFO Roles – Central Queensland, Australia
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue is the multidisciplinary industrial medical, fire rescue and security division of MSS Security group of companies, and a provider of premium services to the mining, energy and resources sectors across Australia.
They are currently seeking qualified Full Time and Casual Paramedics with rescue skills, or the interest to be trained in rescue. Who are looking for a rewarding career opportunity in Queensland. These positions offer an immediate start for suitable candidates living in various locations across Australia who are seeking a FIFO roster, or DIDO living local to the area.
About the role
Paramedic Emergency Service Officer, you will be part of the site emergency response team and are first response to all mine site emergency incidents, while supporting site medical, training and HSE activities.
To be a successful candidate the following qualifications required:
- Degree in Paramedical Science or Ambulance Service Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience within a paramedic emergency response role or equivalent
- Paramedics Australasia Membership
- RII30709 Certificate III Mines Emergency Response & Rescue, (or the ability to undertake the training to achieve).
Successful applicants will be required below:
- Current Coal Mine Workers Health Scheme Assessment (Coal Board Medical – Rescue)
- Provide up to date immunizations for Tetanus and Hepatitis A&B
- Current Physical Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Ability to attain National Police Clearance certification
- BMA Core Induction or Mining Generic Standard 11
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Certification
- Rehabilitation & Return to Work Coordinator Certification
Note: MSS may assist the successful candidates cover costs in attaining these additional certifications as required, for the right candidate.
Please follow the “Apply Now” button and submit your resume and covering letter (please upload as a single document)
Apply for this job on SEEK -->