MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue – Paramedic ESO Job
Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Work Type: Full Time
About This Role
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue is seeking qualified Full Time and Casual Paramedics looking for a rewarding career opportunity based in Queensland, Australia.
The Paramedic ESO job offers an immediate start for suitable candidates; Australian and NZ University trained graduates will be considered.
Applicants Must Hold
- Degree in Paramedical Science or Ambulance Service Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience within a paramedic emergency response role or equivalent
Paramedics Australasia Membership
- RII30709 Certificate III Mines Emergency Response & Rescue
Applicants with the following are HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Current Coal Mine Workers Health Scheme Assessment (Coal Board Medical – Rescue)
- Provide up to date immunisations for Tetanus and Hepatitis A&B
- Current Physical Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Ability to attain National Police Clearance certification
- BMA Core Induction or Mining Generic Standard 11
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Certification
- Rehabilitation & Return to Work Coordinator Certification
- TAE Cert IV Trainer Assessor Certification
*MSS may assist the successful candidates cover costs in attaining these additional certifications as required.
About MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue is under the security division of MSS Security group of companies, that deliver quality industrial medical and emergency response fire and rescue services to the mining, natural resources, manufacturing and heavy construction industries.
Click APPLY FOR THIS JOB [Paramedic Emergency Service Officers Queensland Mining] on SEEK now.
Apply for the Strategic Medical and Rescue job here-->