Paramedic Emergency Services Officer (PESO)
Currently have both full time and casual positions available for Paramedics and Paramedic Emergency Services Officers who are looking for a rewarding career opportunity in Queensland.
In these positions you will be part of the site emergency response team by providing first response to all incidents. Additionally, you will be responsible for supporting site training and HSE activities.
These positions offer an immediate start for suitable candidates living in various locations across Australia. MSS are offering DIDO (Central QLD) and FIFO (from Brisbane) employment on equal time, rotational rosters.
You will be rewarded with an attractive wage, various employee benefits and accommodation and meals provided whilst on shift.
- Degree or Diploma in Paramedical Science or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience within a paramedic emergency response role or equivalent
- Paramedics Australasia Membership
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- Provide up to date immunizations for Tetanus and Hepatitis A&B
- Current National Police Clearance
- RII30709 Certificate III Mines Emergency Response & Rescue, (or the ability to undertake the training to achieve).
- Current Coal Mine Workers Health Scheme Assessment (Coal Board Medical – Rescue)
- Current Physical Functional Capacity Evaluation
- BMA Core Induction or Mining Generic Standard 11
- Rehabilitation & Return to Work Coordinator Certification
If you would like to work as part of an exciting and growing team servicing our mining, energy and resources clients across Australia, please submit your CV, Cover Letter and supporting documents in PDF format.
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.Apply now for Paramedic Emergency Services Officer Full time FIFO QLD -->