Australian Army Reserve: Combat Paramedic Jobs
Working for the Austraian army is honorable and noble. You are serving your country and your people. But working in the army is not limited to defending your nation and countrymen. You can also serve your fellow military by working in the medical field of the Australian Army Reserve.
Australia’s Defence Force is currently seeking Combat Paramedics. In the Army Reserve, you’ll be trained to expand your paramedic capabilities far beyond your civilian work.
Your skills and resourcefulness will be tested as you provide:
- pre-hospital emergency care
- evacuation coordination, and
- primary health care when necessary.
This could happen anywhere from an Army exercise interstate to operations overseas, so you’ll acquire plenty of knowledge to take back to your day job.
More about Paramedic Jobs Adelaide Australian Army Reserve
- Initial 35-day military training course
- 3 day Combat Paramedic training at your local Army unit
- Serve between 20 and 100 days each year (at least 50 days preferred)
- Fit service around your existing work and family commitments
- Training in Wagga Wagga. NSW
- Then postings to Army Reserve units based in Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney, Newcastle, Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Hobart.
- Fully-paid training.
- Once trained, starting package $167.96 per day tax free.
- Pay increases with rank and experience.
The Army provides special resources to help you approach your employer about your ambition to serve as a Reservist.
Work Type: Part Time
Government & Defence – Government – Federal
Selection Criteria and Experience Required:
- At least 17 years of age
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Minimum of a Diploma of Paramedical Science or equivalent qualification
- Medical and fitness guidelines also apply.
Why Join the Army Reserve
If you’re looking for a new challenge, the Army Reserve could be for you. You’ll enjoy the satisfaction of giving something back to Australia, while benefitting from:
- tax-free daily pay
- free healthcare and accommodation when serving
- a flexible commitment
- rewarding work that builds on your day job
- comprehensive training
- a supportive team environment
- friendships that last a lifetime
All that plus exciting opportunities supporting Army domestic activities, including exercises and operations, with potential deployments overseas in support of Australian and coalition personnel.
Ready to apply for Paramedic Jobs Adelaide Australian Army Reserve?Apply for this job: Paramedic Jobs Adelaide Australian Army Reserve -->