Paramedics – Exciting Role Based in Glenfield
- Immediate start! Full Time & Casual roles available
- Flexible and social working hours
Safety Australia is collaborating with Sydney Trains to provide Paramedics and Registered Nurses the opportunity to work in a diverse and lively working environment to help facilitate the safe travel of the Sydney Train customers where needed.
This initiative is part of the Reliability program and is designed to:
- Assist customers who fall sick or are injured on trains or stations; and
- Where safe to do so, remove customers who fall sick or are injured on trains as an urgent priority. Where a customer is unable to be removed from the train, the Paramedics and Registered Nurses will remain on the train with the customer and provide treatment on the service.
The structure of the role allows for flexible and social working hours and is Monday to Friday; split shift as follows:
- 6am – 10 am
- 3pm – 7pm
The role is to provide immediate primary care onsite. Incidents that Paramedics and Registered Nurses generally respond to range from heart attacks, chest pain, breathing issues, trips, falls, sprains etc. The variety of low-to-high acuity injuries means that our medics work closely with NSW Ambulance if the incident requires further treatment in hospital.
The Ideal Person Will Possess
- Degree or Diploma Qualified Paramedic
- Compulsory current Police & Working with Children’s Check
- Current Advanced Life Support Qualification (desirable)
- Strong Customer Services & Communication skills
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Wilson Security team and meet the above criteria, please apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter addressing the key recruitment criteria.Apply now for Paramedics Careers Exciting Role Based Glenfield