Paramedics – Exciting Short Term Contract Role
Safety Australia Group
This well-known group are a well-known nationwide brand and a leader in their industry
They’re offering a fantastic short-term contract for one of their clients in this fast paced, high-risk heavy industry where you will be required to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running!
Working on a rotating roster for 7-8 weeks, we are searching for qualified Paramedics who must possess at the very least a Diploma in Paramedicine and who are able to think quickly on their feet in a high risk environment.
As the onsite Paramedic, you will be the first on scene at any incident onsite to attend to any medical emergencies or injuries. A sound understanding of Workplace Health & Safety and the Return to Work process would be great not but essential for the role.
The Ideal Person Will Possess
- Degree or Diploma in Paramedicine (essential)
- Current drivers licence (essential)
- Demonstrated experience in heavy industry (i.e. petrochemical, construction, mining or an engineering environment) is desirable
- Qualification in Safety is desirable
- Experience in managing first aid services and resources
- Sound skills in MS Office products
Note: As you can see, this advertiser is looking for professionals with a minimum of Diploma in Paramedicine [Paramedics jobs Diploma Paramedical Science]