St. John Ambulance Western Australia – Event Medic Job
Work Type: Casual/Vacation
Classification: Healthcare & Medical Other
About This Role
St. John Ambulance WA is looking for an Event Medic that will provide exceptional customer service and medical assistance to a range of Event Health Services clientele.
The chosen candidate must be flexible and available as events health operations can working weekdays, weekends and public holiday with operations running around the clock.
Applicants Must Possess
- A minimum, HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care
- Demonstrated clinical experience in primary or event health industry, essential
- A current unrestricted WA driver’s license with no more than 6 demerit points
- Have excellent rapport building skills and high levels of EQ
- Strong customer service skills
- Positive and professional attitude
About St. John Ambulance WA
St John Ambulance WA is a national humanitarian, non-profit organization that teaches first aid to the community and delivers the State’s ambulance service.
They claim to be committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse background.
Click APPLY FOR THIS JOB [Perth Event Medic St.Johns] on SEEK now.