Rescue Paramedics Health and Medical Specialist (Mining Bowen Basin)
- Dynamic and highly professional organisation
- Mining & remote medicine industries
This employer, CPA Group, offers a truly dynamic environment that fosters creativity, rewards initiative and provides opportunities for personal and professional growth. For the right applicants who fit the culture and have the abilities the employer is looking for, this is the perfect job.
Due to their continued growth they are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced and qualified Rescue Paramedics.
They are looking for suitably qualified applicants who are interested in a DIDO out role within the Bowen Basin Region or FIFO out of Brisbane.They are currently seeking a goal orientated person with a strong work ethic who has the skills and experience to work in the challenging environments that occupy.
Candidates must have:
- Diploma Paramedic Science or Bachelor Paramedical Science
- Current Advance Care Life Support CertAREMT/PA registration Cert III Mines
- Rescue Cert IV Training and Assessment Coal Board Medical
- Rescue CBM Standard 11 GIQ (above ground)
- Drug and Alcohol Screening Qualification
- Current Manual Drivers License Operate Light Vehicle RIIVEH201D
- Operate Maintain a 4WD RIIVEH305D
- Immunisations for Tetanus and Hepatitis
Must be up to date (evidence will be required) Candidates will be asked to provide their current resume and a covering letter detailing why you believe you are suited to the role.
This is to highlight why you believe you are qualified, experienced and competent to compete for the role. CPA Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer aiming to gain a workforce representative of the wider community.