Underground Medic and Emergency Service Officers
Baseline Group has been providing Security, Medical, Rescue and Safety services to the mining, marine and energy industries since 2010. Their offices are operated by industry professionals who understand the challenges of remote area work and the important role that our personnel play in maintaining a safe and productive work site.
Baseline Group is part of the Jobfit Health Group Australia. Jobfit is Australia’s largest privately owned occupational healthcare service provider and has been delivering comprehensive, professional and high quality services since 1996.
They are currently seeking applications from Surface and Underground Medic and Emergency Service Officers with a strong medical background in mine site / remote location for ongoing short and long term contracts FIFO out of Perth.
Following experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on a remote mine site or resource project
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response (Preferred)
- Certificate III Public Safety Fire Fighting Operations (Preferred)
- Minimum Self Contained Breathing Apparatus, Respond to Fire, Road Accident Rescue, HAZMAT and Confined Space Rescue
- Certificate IV Healthcare – Ambulance
- Cert IV in TAE
- Authorized Drug and Alcohol Tester Certification
Applicants with the following additional skills will be looked upon favourably:
- High level of written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you have a strong commitment to ER and confidence in your skills and experience as an ESO they would like to hear from you.Please click apply now button and all shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Baseline Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such they also encourage Aboriginal and Torres Straits Islanders to applyApply now for Surface and Underground Medic Emergency Service Officers