Emergency Management Coordinator – Underground
RECEO Solutions are seeking a skilled Emergency Services Coordinator to join our team in Queensland.
RECEO Solutions is a risk management organization which specializes in the provision of proactive safety and emergency response services and Emergency Response Training to the resource and construction industry.
RECEO will provide you with a supportive field based working environment with the ability to fine-tune your skills and develop as an Emergency Services Coordinator.
This is an immediate start opportunity for a skilled Underground Emergency Services Coordinator to work in conjunction with an established on-site team in Queensland.
ERC General Duties consist of:
- On-site Emergency Management
- Provide emergency response subject matter expertise
- Delivery of onsite maintenance training
- Client assistance with solutions to emergency protocols
- Respond to localized emergencies
Emergency Services Coordinator role you will need to hold the following qualifications:
- Certificate III Mine Emergency Response (Underground BG4, Favourable)
- Certificate IV Pre-Hospital Care
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Underground Mining / Rescue Experience – BG4
- HR Drivers License
Following personal attributes will be looked upon favourably:
- Strong Computing Skills
- Ability to work Autonomously
- Sound Communication Skills
- Training Experience
Would you like to Apply?
RECEO Solutions would like to hear from you if you believe you have the desired qualifications and skills and would like to progress your career in Emergency Management with the RECEO team.Apply now for Underground Emergency Management Coordinator Townsville QLD -->