We provide pathways that can assist you
to become a paramedic
Find out which pathway will suit you the best.
Why you can benefit from completing the Diploma then going to University
- You will be qualified to start working in the industry faster as you can apply for medic work or the like whilst you study at University to complete your degree.
- Imagine graduating from university with real industry experience?
Who would you choose at an interview for a Paramedic position?
- John Smith with a Bachelor Degree
- or YOU who holds a Bachelor degree and 2 years’ industry experience as a medic or the like.
It just makes sense – best of both world’s (not to mention the networking you can do in the industry to get that Paramedic career at the end of university).
- APC Diploma graduates have previously been credited for multiple subjects within their degree. This often shortens the length of their degree while allowing them to work in the health care industry while they study
- The subjects credited differ depending on the courses offered within the degree per university. This can be subject to change as some universities have different entry requirements. We recommend you check with your chosen university.
Don’t feel stuck in a job you don’t like – realise how good you can be
What we offer you
This is how we can help you become a Paramedic
Complete the online flexible learning
Undertake workshops around Australia
Select your preferred university pathway
Complete your paramedic degree at university
We make it easier for our students
Don’t worry if you feel confused or uncertain if you are smart enough or have the time to study to become a paramedic. We have created a course framework to make it easier and provide a clear pathway for you. This makes you feel less confused and helps you to aspire to your goal of entering a career with significance.
What our students are saying
“On my first university placement with QUT, my Diploma from APC has served me well, with the comments that I am doing better than a lot of third year paramedic students. Getting heaps of experience and LOVING IT!”…Rachel
“It was a nice feeling this morning – feeling pretty special”
“I was a student with the APC having completed Cert IV in Jan 2018. I have gone on the pursue the Bachelor of Paramedicine with Charles Sturt University (CSU). It was a nice feeling this morning when I received this weeks readings from Sam Willis (former senior lecturer APC, now at Charles Sturt University). Feeling pretty special with my signed copy, having been taught by Sam and having the APC with me along with me though my academic journey!” (read the full article here)