AHPRA Paramedic Jobs Perth
Health Care Paramedic Shutdown Jobs DIDO Perth
About the role AHPRA Paramedic Jobs Perth:
- Provide medical services to all workers on the site and if a medical evacuation of a person is required, the Paramedic is responsible for arranging this.
- Specialist clinical management skills to identify critically injured or ill patients.
- Conduct health and hygiene inspections and assist with any follow up investigations which may be required.
- Undertaking health screening procedures in accordance with company protocols. These screening procedures may include drug and alcohol testing and health surveillance screening including audiometry and lung function testing.
- Assist in the development of health promotion activities.
- Ensuring all client medical in confidence information is captured as per requirements and handovers are accurately recorded.
- Conduct audits, pre-starts and scheduled equipment checks and planned preventative maintenance routines on critical equipment.
- Responsible for the organisation of preventative healthcare, supervision of physical and mental health of personnel, administration of first aid treatment, supervision of medical emergency preparedness procedures, control of hygiene standards on site, and registration of chemicals and medical substances.
- Assist the appropriate site representatives with the return to work of injured employees through effective rehabilitation programs;
- Administer day to day running of the company’s medical clinic at the site.
- Liaise with local medical practitioners, hospitals and ambulance services.
- Provide routine reports as required.
- Fulfill role as per the Emergency Management Plan for site and actively participate in the emergency response drills.
- Complete Emergency response duties – responding to emergency calls and initiating the emergency response team (ERT).
- Training duties
What you need for AHPRA Paramedic Jobs Perth:
- Diploma of Paramedical Science (HLT51015) (Ambulance Pre-Hospital Care) or equivalent Bachelors Degree Health Science
- Current AHPRA registration *unrestricted
- 3-5 years on road experience or
- 5 years Industrial experience
- HLTPAT005 Collect Specimens for Drug of Abuse Testing
- RIIVEH305E Operate and Maintain 4WD
- WA drivers license – C class at a minimum – MR + highly regarded
- National Police Clearance (< 3 months)
- Construction Card
- Current Certificate IV Training and Assessor TAA40110 – highly regarded
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
About the company:
Parabellum International delivers unrivaled emergency response, medical response and risk management services to the oil, gas, mining, resource and construction industries. With many years of experience specialising in remote aviation, industrial, hydrocarbon and structural emergency response, Parabellum International is the go-to crisis and emergency services partner for risk exposed companies worldwide.
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: