Ambulance Attendant Jobs VIC
Wilson Medic are hiring ambulance attendants for work in Victoria high level to work clinical care at Thoroughbred Racing and Harness Racing events in Victoria, based from their locations in Bendigo.
If you have your Diploma of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) or equivalent as well as other listed requirements be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
Details about Ambulance Attendant Jobs VIC:
The successful individuals will provide medical care to all racing participants throughout the racing industry in accordance with the Wilson Medic One Quality System and Clinical Practice Guidelines, driving the vehicle in both emergency and non-emergency conditions to ensure safe and best outcomes for patients. Working on a projected roster, personnel will operate on a variety of shift types including but not restricted to Thoroughbred Racing and Harness racing events. Key accountabilities of this role also include:
- Manage patient movement, transport and best clinical outcomes in accordance with qualifications, scope and authority to practice under the Wilson Medic One Clinical Governance and Medical oversight framework
- Experience in trauma situations preferred but not essential
- Work as a team member in the supervision and management of Wilson Medic One resources while on shift
- Perform vehicle and equipment checks in accordance with Wilson Medic One operating procedures
- Prepare Patient Care Records (PCR) and documentation to the standards required
- Provide incident reports as and when required
- Comply with Wilson Medic One Policies and Procedure and customer contractual KPI’s.
- Comply with State Road Laws and in accordance with the standard prescribes for emergency and non-emergency patient transport
Requirements for Ambulance Attendant Jobs VIC:
To be successful in this Victorian health care position you will have:
- Ambulance Transport Attendants (ATA’s) – Diploma of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) or equivalent is essential
- Preferably experience with Patient Transport and service delivery
- Ability to operate as a medical team member
- Ability to deal with allied health professionals at both a clinical and administrative level
- Well organised and skilled in communicating with people
- Self-motivated and able to drive excellence in a team environment
- Flexibility to work weekends, public holidays, early mornings is essential
- Working with Children and Police Check
- Full Driver’s License
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: