Ambulance Patient Transport
National Patient Transport Group has grown to become one of Australia’s leading providers of private non-emergency patient transport. With a large fleet of patient transport vehicles, NPT provides patient transport services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Seeking suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the position of Ambulance Transport Attendants & Patient Transport Officers to join the team in Bairnsdale, Victoria.
NPT will provide all successful candidates with a comprehensive induction program to assist with transition into the non-emergency patient transport environment. NPT is committed to continuing professional development. Their operations are supported by the NPT HEART – Registered Training Organization (RTO).
Successful applicants may be offered a roster that includes day, afternoon, night and weekend shifts including public holidays, but which can often be tailored to the right candidate’s availability.
- Primary care, monitoring and treatment of patients during their journey
- Providing structured clinical handovers for all inter-hospital and diagnostic related transfers
- Performing, as part of a team, to deliver high quality care and treatment in a timely, safe and efficient manner
- Complying with patient care related clinical and operational policies and procedures as specified in the patient transport regulations and protocols
- Safe driving of patient transport vehicles in accordance with respective road laws across Victoria.
- Ambulance Transport Attendants: Current qualifications in Paramedicine. Diploma of Paramedical Science. Bachelor of Paramedicine or RN Div.1 nurses
- Patient Transport Officers: Certificate III in Non-Emergency Patient Transport or Enrolled Nurse (Div.2)
- Recent healthcare experience
- Current National Police Check and Working with Children Check required prior to commencement
- Current Drivers license and good driving record
- Ability to work caringly and professionally as part of a team, providing high standards of patient care with effective communication and excellent interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the job you have been waiting for. Click the Apply Now button and attach your cover letter and updated resume