Ambulance Victoria: Ambulance Transport Attendant Jobs
Ambulance Victoria, the statutory provider of pre-hospital emergency care and ambulance services in Victoria, invites applications for casual Ambulance Transport Attendants, based in Wangaratta/Shepparton (Hume). This position requires HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science.
As Ambulance Transport Attendants, the objective is to provide effective and efficient service in the transport of Non-Emergency pre and post hospital patients between home and medical facilities, and to assist in achieving service goals and targets relating to Non-Emergency transport.
The Ambulance Transport Attendant role:
- is a casual opportunity
- is based in Wangaratta
- is a suitable position for a recently retired paramedic, stay at home mum or an ATA from another non-emergency organisation.
- comes with a supportive team environment
- offers an opportunity to utilise your expertise
Ambulance Transport Attendant Jobs Wangaratta Ambulance Victoria
What’s in it for the Ambulance Transport Attendants?
- enjoy a professional working environment that recognises the importance of work/life balance
- salary packaging options are available, so there’s plenty of room to move
- generous personal leave entitlements are always on offer
- accrued days off for full time roles so you get to rest and recharge yourself more frequently
- other benefits including free on-site parking for all personnel
Ambulance Victoria believes their people are their greatest resource and the sustainability of their workforce depends on how well they utilise their people’s skills and abilities. If you’re ready to play an integral role and deliver results that help make a real difference, be a part of Ambulance Victoria.
Location: Yarra Valley & High Country, Victoria
Work Type: Casual/Vacation
Government & Defence – Government – State
Selection Criteria and Experience
- Applicants must hold a Diploma of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) or equivalent.
- Not less than 400 hours of supervised clinical practice.
- A current Victorian driver licence.
- Upon commencement with Ambulance Victoria, all successful applicants must be available to attend a three week induction program in South Melbourne, from late February 2018 onwards. The induction will be based around office hours, Monday to Friday for the duration of the program.
- The successful applicant will be required to pass a medical and physical fitness assessment as determined by Ambulance Victoria.
Ready to apply for Ambulance Transport Attendant Jobs Wangaratta Ambulance Victoria?Apply for this job: Ambulance Transport Attendant Jobs Wangaratta Ambulance Victoria -->