Ambulance Transport Attendant / Contract Nurse Job
Event Medical Team provides NEPT Event Standby services to events throughout Melbourne and Victoria. Their events range from motor-sport to outdoor mass gatherings, concerts and sports events. Operations continue to expand, they are now seeking people with any of the medical qualifications below:
- Nurses (RN, EN, CCRN)
- Paramedics ( Learn More about the University pathway offered at Australian Paramedical College)
- Ambulance Officers
- Ambulance Transport Attendants.(See HLT31115 Certificate III – Patient Transport)
- Well rounded people with experience are preferred.
NOTE: This is an example of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora to find similar Ambulance Transport Attendant jobs or Patient Transport Officer Jobs.
To Apply for this role you will need to hold:
- MBBS or MD; or
- Bachelor degree in Paramedics or Nursing, or
- ( Learn More about the University pathway offered at Australian Paramedical College)
- Diploma in Nursing or Ambulance
- Provision of NEPT services in the event sector in Victoria
Why Work at Event Medical Team?
- Event Medical Team cares about our workers
- Provide further training and development, working with with Clinical Instructors
- Flexible working hours (let us know the days you are available).
The following will be required in your application:
- Evidence of your current qualifications within the medical field.
- Police Check and WWC check (successful applicants can apply on employment but cannot work without these returned).
All set to continue your career in this sector, hit apply
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.Apply now for Ambulance Transport Attendant Medical Response