Australian Paramedical College Open Day
Paramedic Open Day – Saturday 9th November 2019
The inaugural Australian Paramedical College Open Day was on the 9th November 2019. This Open Day was designed to educate anyone interested in paramedical practices or to know what is involved in being a paramedic. This day was a great opportunity to experience student life, learn more about courses which are available at Australian Paramedical College and discover the benefits of being an APC graduate.
We had a fantastic turn out that was bigger than we anticipated with our live scenario event being broadcast on 9 News. On the open day we provided:
- Live demonstrations on how to treat patients in different scenario’s
- Skill stations such as IV cannulation, airway management, amputation, CPR races
- Meet with our paramedic trainers – Chat with current students about their experience
- Speak with graduates and find out what they are doing now
- Discover what career options are available after graduating
- London Ambulance Traineeship discussions
- Meet with student course advisors to discuss your study options, which course is right for you, applying and enrolling; and
- Talk with our student support team about what support you will receive during your course
Australian Paramedical College Open Day was held at our new office location at Level 1/20 Kortum Dr, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220. It was a free walk in event for anyone looking to become a paramedic, wanting to join our college or for anyone just interested in the paramedical processes.
Our team hopes that the next Open Day is just as successful and we are looking forward to having an even bigger turn out. See you there!
Do you want to work in prehospital health care and possibly work in the mines?
Reach out to us here or call us on (07 5520 2522) and have a great chat with our friendly staff.
To see more paramedical student reviews & interviews, visit our Student Speak Portal!
Choose these qualifications: