Career Medical Officer
Join a growing team of medical professionals offering leading cardiology intervention in regional Queensland.
As the CMO, provide preliminary diagnoses and initial clinical support for presenting cardiology conditions. Respond promptly and appropriately to patient needs. Support and liaise closely with cardiologists to deliver a rapid response to patient needs.
Contribute to 24 hour services providing emergency responding for diagnosis and treatment for patients. This site provides rapid intervention for walk-in or ambulance patients presenting with cardiac signs such as chest pain, palpitations, chest tightness or shortness of breath.
This site offers a designated service for patients with emergency cardiac concerns as part of a larger medical facility. Medical imaging, a catheterisation laboratory and hospitalization for other acute care conditions is additionally available. You will also be supported by this wider network of specialists and medical professionals.
- Attractive salary to be negotiated based on the applicant’s skills and experience
- Full salary-sacrifice options available
- Assistance with relocation negotiable if appropriate
- Free car parking
- Live in a regional hub with great lifestyle and recreation facilities in the area.
- Current relevant registration with AHPRA
- Availability for a minimum of 4 shifts per week (12.5 hrs each)
- Open to General Practitioners and Trainees interested in working as CMOs in hospital. 3 years Australian clinical experience preferred
- 2 current referees
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
How to Apply
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.comApply now for Career Medical Officer Minimum 3 Month Contract Queensland