Clinical Operations Supervisor (sample job)
Patient transport jobs are on the rise.
With branches located across NSW, they are seeking candidates for the role of CLINICAL OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR to join expanding team, at Taren Point branch.
National Patient Transport (NPT) Group has grown to become one of Australia’s leading providers of private non-emergency patient transport. With a large fleet of patient transport vehicles, NPT provides patient transport services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Courses and training for patient transport
- Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport (entry-level)
- Diploma of Paramedical Science (advanced)
The successful candidate will support the NSW Operations Manager, as well as perform on-road duties as an officer.
- Maintaining customer relations
- Performing a variety of administration tasks
- Support and coordinate employees
- Vehicle management
- Recruitment and induction of new staff
- Mentor and assessment of employees.
- Primary care, cardiac monitoring and treatment of patient during their journey
- Providing structured clinical handovers for all inter-hospital and diagnostic related transfers
- Performing, as part of a team, to deliver high quality care and treatment in a timely, safe and efficient manner
- Complying with patient care documentation requirements
- Adhering to relevant clinical and operation regulations, policies and procedures
- Driving of patient transport vehicles in line with respective road rules in place across NSW.
Candidates must have the following:
- Successful completion of Bachelor or Diploma of Paramedicine, or Certificate III in Non-emergency Patient Transport
- Qualified and practicing as an Ambulance Transport Attendant/Paramedic, Registered Nurse, or Patient Transport Officer for at least 2 years within the PTS sector.
- Hold a current Cert IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Have a demonstrated track record of supporting colleagues and the professional standards
- Be willing to work shifts at various times and locations as required to facilitate staff clinical training
- Be committed to training to a documented standard to ensure employees meet company standards
- Possess high level interpersonal and communication skills
- Reasonable computer skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to work with, mentor and train staff
- Have a high level of safety awareness and understanding of OH&S principals
- Demonstrated high level communication skills