Darwin Residential Paramedic Jobs
Health Care Paramedic Roles Northern Territory
Falck are looking for health care workers with an immediate start for a Darwin based AHPRA qualified Paramedic. This is a remote project in the Northern Territory. This position is day shift 14:14 roster.
Responsibilities for this health care job will include:
- Provide Medical Support to all Personnel
- Perform On-site Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Perform Injury/Incident Reporting
- Deliver Specific Health Related Training When Required To On-site Personnel
- Input Information into the Company’s Safety Database Following Completion of Documentation by Relevant Company Personnel
Essential selection criteria for Darwin Residential Paramedic Jobs:
- AHPRA Paramedic Registration
- Drug and Alcohol testing qualification
- 4WD Qualifications (within 12 months)
- Advanced Life Support
- Experience working as a Paramedic in a Remote Environment.
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Police Clearance
- Professional Interpersonal and Communication Skills and Understanding of Privacy Requirements in a Medical Setting
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Desirable selection criteria:
- Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please apply by clicking on the Apply icon below. Please include your cover letter covering the selection criteria along with your CV in your application.
About the company:
Falck is a Nordic based group with a Head Office in Denmark providing rescue, healthcare and safety services. The Group has enjoyed rapid international growth in recent years and now has activities in more than 43 countries on six continents employing in excess of 30,000 people.
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Call APC on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
Choose from these qualifications:
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.