Diploma Paramedic Jobs Perth
MSS Strategic Medical are looking for paramedics that posses a HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science (or equivalent) for an immediate start for casual and full-time work in Western Australia.
Working on 8/6 Day FIFO rosters from Perth, MSS will provide you with an attractive wage, accommodation & meals whilst on rotation, training and a focused program of continuing professional development to support a rewarding career opportunity.
These *Diploma Paramedic Jobs Perth* duties include:
- First response to emergency incidents
- Participate and support FRT training on site
- Support site HSE activities (as required)
Mandatory requirements for this health care job:
- 3-5 Years Mining industry experience
- 3-5 years Clinical/Industry Paramedic experience
- Diploma of Paramedical Science (HLT51015) – or equivalent
- Must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a Paramedic.
- Hold current competencies in emergency patient care and resuscitation
- Current Police Clearance
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- 4WD Driving Course (2 Day)
Other desirable qualifications for this paramedic role:
- Certificate III in Mines Rescue and Response
- Certificate IV Training and Assessor
- HR Drivers Licence
- MSIC Card
Professional skills for this paramedical position:
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment & autonomously
- Excellent personal presentation
- Ability to work undertake FIFO rotational roster (12 hour day and night shifts)
- Ability to work to client Fatigue Management Policies
- Sound computer skills – MS word, excel etc.
- Active previous professional experience working in the emergency services industry – (Fire Services, Defence Force or Mines Rescue)
- Safety background, experience or exposure highly regarded
APPLY & SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS REGISTERED PARAMEDIC JOB
Want to build an amazing career into pre-hospital emergency health care?
Let’s make it happen together!
Reach out to us on (07 5520 2522) or tell us a little about yourself by completing a career pathway plan!
To see more Paramedical Student Reviews & Interviews visit our Student Speak Portal.
Choose from these qualifications: