Patient Services Officer
- Join one of Australia’s leading health, community and aged care providers
- Permanent Part time position/ 24 hours per FORTNIGHT
- Excellent salary packaging options available
What you bring
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology.
- Demonstrated communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team in periods of high demand and activity
Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community and aged care services operating in six states and territories. There services include public and private hospital care, acute and sub-acute care, home care services and retirement and aged care services, in both rural and metropolitan areas. Calvary employs over 11,000 people and has over 1,500 volunteers.
Calvary continues the mission of the Sisters of the Little Company of Mary, a mission focused on caring for those who are sick, dying and in need. They express values of hospitality, healing, stewardship and respect through “being for others” exemplified by the Spirit of Calvary and the example of Venerable Mary Potter.
How to join the team
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.Apply now for Emergency Department Patient Services Officer