Emergency Preparedness Officer – Health Care Perth
Although not a job in pre-hospital emergency health care, this is an example of the types of jobs available in the health care sector.
St John of God Subiaco Hospital has a new and exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified Emergency Preparedness Officer to join the team.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining the systems and processes for the management of emergency procedures,
- Disaster preparedness,
- Business continuity and
- Pandemic preparedness within the hospitals.
This position will be offered on a permanent part time basis, working 38 hours per fortnight.
NOTE: This is an example of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora to find similar Ambulance Transport Attendant jobs or Patient Transport Officer Jobs.
St John of God Health Care is a leading health care provider, with private and public hospitals, home nursing and Social Outreach services throughout Australia.
With over 120 years’ experience in health care, they have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of emergency management and business continuity
- High-level communication skills
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Possession of, or significant progress to, the Certificate IV in Assessing and Workplace Training or equivalent.
- Experience in developing exercises in disaster/emergency management
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of emergency management and business continuity.
- Well-developed leadership and communication skills, including report writing skills.
- Knowledge of contemporary computer information systems.
Learn More about health care sector courses that will assist with the required/desired knowledge for this job:
- Salary Packaging
- Flexible Work Options
- Professional Development
- Parking Available
* All applicants must address the Selection Criteria (as detailed on the last page of the Position Description) *
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.
Would you like to apply?
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.Apply now for Emergency Preparedness Officer - Health Care Perth