Emergency Response Officer (ERO) – Perth
This company is seeking an Emergency Response Officer (ERO), who has experience, and is a self-motivated professional to assist in meeting their client’s requirements. As an ERO you will be responsible for controlling and patrolling access points and be a representative to provide emergency medical assistance as required.
About the company hiring:
Wilson Security is the leading Australian provider of integrated security services in Australia and delivers solutions to a range of customers in diverse industry sectors. We employ over 7,000 staff to perform services such as static guarding, maritime security, concierge, mobile and foot patrols and control room operations. This is a great opportunity to become part of a professional security team providing exceptional security services for one of Wilson Security’s prestigious clients.
NOTE: This Emergency Response Officer job is an example of the type of job you can obtain when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. The Australian Paramedical College encourages you to conduct your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
Requirements for this Emergency Response Officer Job Role:
To be considered for this opportunity with Wilson Security, you must be able to demonstrate that you have these skills, experience & licences:
Please do not apply if you don’t hold the below qualifications:
- Current and valid WA Security licence (Compulsory requirement)
- Current and valid Driver’s licence (Compulsory requirement)
- Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance) or equivalent (Compulsory requirement)
- Alcohol and other drugs (AOD) (Compulsory requirement)
- Cert III in Mine Rescue (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in an Emergency response environment
- Basic computer literacy including an understanding in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Conduct Fire Team Operations (highly regarded)
- Breathing Apparatus (highly regarded)
- HazMat (highly regarded)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and assist in developing staff
The primary functions of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining medical equipment and acting as a medical point of contact
- Communicating expectations to staff and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Ensuring contractual obligations are met
- Monitoring entrance and departure of employees, contractors, customers, visitors etc
- Monitoring emergency alarms and detection devices
- Providing immediate emergency response to incidents that may occur
- Other Emergency Response Officer related duties
At Wilson Security we are building a workforce that is representative of the community we protect. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and are committed to supporting our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples with employment and career opportunities. We have an inclusive culture where innovation and teamwork are encouraged. If you wish to make a positive change in your community, contact us today
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Wilson Security team and meet the above criteria, please apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter addressing the key recruitment criteria.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
APPLY NOW FOR THIS EMERGENCY RESPONSE OFFICER JOB HERE