Emergency Response Operator Jobs
Emergency Call Takers Wanted
About The Company
This job is advertised by Astrum Recruitment on behalf of their client. The client is a well-established, global organisation and is one of the largest, most diverse and successful technology based companies in the world. They are recognised for innovation, first class performance and customer service excellence.
Location: All Sydney > Sydney
Worktype: Full Time
Profession / Role: Call Centre & Customer Service > Call Centre Operator
The company is committed to supporting its employees and prides itself on best practice in ethics and safety. Due to business demands, they are now seeking experienced Emergency Response Operators.
About The Role
Self-motivated individuals are encouraged to apply to become part of this fast-paced Emergency Response team to provide excellent customer service by handling emergency calls with compassion & empathy. You will also be required to contact customers to test their alarms and contact family and ambulance services when required. This role would suit someone who is a clear communicator, has strong listening skills and has the ability to communicate with a broad range of customers by remaining calm at all times.
- Responding to emergency requests
- Listening to calls and be able to take detailed and accurate notes
- Collecting and relaying information to ambulance services in a timely & effective manner
- Working collaboratively within the team as part of a supportive environment
- Ability to meet KPI’s
This Package Includes
- Competitive hourly rate
- Overtime & Penalty Rates
- Free onsite parking
- On the job extensive training
- Amazing team culture
- Rewarding and fulfilling work
- Scholarship programs & career progression on offer
- Monthly team building events
What You Require To Succeed as a Emergency Response Officer
- A strong background in a high volume call center environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- The ability to maintain high levels of customer service in a repetitive environment
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Ability to follow procedures
- Enthusiasm & a positive outlook & approach to all situations
- Good listening skills and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of people
- High accuracy & attention to detail
- A responsible & professional attitude
How to Apply for the Astrum Emergency Response Officers Job
If you are qualified, professional, customer service driven and are looking to make your next career move, to have a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, call Angela Pana on 0447 299 511 or view the job on SEEK.com.au.Apply For the Emergency Response Operator Job Here
This is an example of the type of job available once qualified with courses offered by the Australian Paramedical College.
Although this job is not a front line, or on-road pre-hospital emergency health care role, these are the other types of jobs you could do with a Diploma of Paramedical Science or a Certificate IV in Health. Both excellent and Nationally Recognised paramedical qualifications.
With so many other possibilities in the private sector, it’s now more possible than ever to develop that career where every day to you get to feel good by helping others and perhaps even saving lives along the way.
Are you ready to unlock your full potential?
If you’re just starting out and thinking about a career working in a role where every day is busy and personally rewarding?.
With so many career choices, it can be confusing – let us show you how to get started by creating a plan for you to follow.
Note: Atrum is a recruiting company with many more advertised job on SEEK.com.au. Find your future.
See more jobs on their website: Atrum Recruitment