Emergency Services Officer Job – Rio Tinto – Perth
- Opportunity to be part of an established site with a supportive and friendly team culture
- Enhance your experience in the field of Emergency Services
- Multiple opportunities on a variety of rosters
NOTE: Emergency Services Officer Jobs in Perth, Western Australia. This Emergency Services Officer Job is an example of the type of career you can have when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications such as the HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care. or the HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science. The Australian Paramedical College encourages you to conduct your enquiries.
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Certificate IV in Health Care
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue (or individual competencies)
- A Current C Class Manual Drivers Licence
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Collector
It will also be beneficial if you have:
About the role
This role is a great opportunity for a passionate and self-motivated individual to contribute to the emergency response capability on the site. You will be coordinating and supporting emergency response for the site operations as per the statutory requirements and company policies. Reporting to the Emergency Services Supervisor, your role will include;
- Committed to promoting a safe culture according to the Rio Tinto safety standards.
- Undertaking emergency and routine medical care in accordance with protocols.
- Undertaking emergency and routine fire and rescue duties.
- Managing site emergency incidents as Incident Commander
- Developing and maintain the Emergency Response capability
- Fostering close relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
Get your FREE personalised Career development Plan here
Where you will be working
In the Pilbara region of Western Australia, Rio Tinto operates the world’s largest integrated portfolio of iron ore assets with industry-leading margins. Our premium product suite, including our flagship Pilbara blend, drives strong customer relationships and is supported by technical and commercial marketing expertise. The iron ore business continues to be the world’s largest autonomous truck operator and a proud leader in automated mining technologies.
APPLY NOW FOR THIS EMERGENCY SERVICES OFFICER JOB HERE