Emergency Services Officer Job
Emergency Services Officer – Short term contract Western Australia
Currently seeking highly skilled professional’s in the Emergency Service Officers sector for a short term contracted position within the industrial mining sector. To be highly successful in this role you must have strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills which can be demonstrated in your employment history.
Successful applicant will hold the following experience and qualifications:
- Certificate IV Health Care
- Minimum 3-5 years exp
- Demonstrated onsite medical management
- Current WA Drivers License – C Class.
- Current National Police Clearance
- Authorized Drug and alcohol collector
Highly desirable qualifications & experience:
- Certificate III Mines Rescue,
- Certificate IV OH&S
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment
- Experience in directing an Emergency Response Team in emergency and provide maintenance training to Emergency Response Team members.
- Ability to assist in facilitation of First Aid and Fire and Emergency Response training
- Experience in workers compensation and injury management