Emergency Services Officers Job – Falck – Coober Pedy & Outback SA
Falck brings pride, passion, innovation, energy and enthusiasm to the way they do business and they believe in empowering their people to explore new challenges and be the best at what they do.
NOTE: This is an example of the type of job you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Australian Paramedical College encourages you to conduct your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
The ESO Job Opportunity –
Falck requires Emergency Services Officers to support the ERT and Medical Centre onsite.
- FIFO ex Adelaide or Port Augusta
- Relieving shifts on an 8:6
- 12 hours per day
Applicants MUST have the skill set and demonstrable experience in the following;
- South Australian based
- Certificate IV in Healthcare (Ambulance)
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- Mine site experience
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (ideal but non-essential)
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s license?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
Falck is an organisation with a focus on qualified and experienced people.
To be considered for this role, please provide them with a cover letter addressing how you believe your experience would meet the key selection criteria and your CV.
Only applicants who have the qualifications and skills mentioned above will be contacted. Previous applicants need not apply.APPLY NOW FOR THIS EMERGENCY SERVICES OFFICER JOB HERE