Emergency Services & Security Supervisor
PWR are a team of qualified and respected professionals who are at the forefront of safety & risk management. Providing specialist services to the Mining & Resources Industry in Australia and around the globe, they have a proven operational record across all industrial environments.
Following a recent contract win, PWR are now seeking an Emergency Services & Security Supervisor who is 100% committed to client satisfaction. This role will be residential to Karratha. Relocation from Perth, housing and allowances will be on offer to the right candidate. Candidate must be available to start in February.
Applicants must possess the following attributes and qualifications:
- Certificate IV Front line Management or equivalent
- Certificate IV Healthcare (Ambulance) or equivalent
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment
- Certificate III Mines Emergency Response & Rescue
- Certificate II Security Operations
- Authorized Drug Collection Officer
- Current Police Clearance
- Marine Security Identification & Dangerous Goods Security Card (or can obtain one)
- HR Drivers License
- Certificate IV Occupational Health & Safety
- Knowledge of web based Incident/Investigation management systems
- Operate and Maintain 4WD
- White Card
- Volunteer with DFES and/or St John’s Ambulance
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to lead an emergency services and security team within a high risk mine site environment
- Knowledge of WA state emergency management procedures and policies
- Knowledge of WA OHS Act and Regulations
- High level of computer skills in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skill (written and spoken/reporting)
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- Excellent personal presentation
Candidates must be prepared to undertake a pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol testing.
FIFO will not be considered
Would you like to apply?
To apply and register your application please click on the ‘Apply‘ button to upload your resume.
PWR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander